Annual International Congress on Advanced Electromagnetic Materials in Microwaves and Optics – Metamaterials' – comprises a Conference and a Doctoral School.
Organized by the Metamorphose Virtual Institute and hosted by our partners this Congress follows the success and continues the traditions of the series of International Conferences on Complex Media and Metamaterials (Bianisotropics) and Rome International Workshops on Metamaterials and Special Materials for Electromagnetic Applications and Telecommunications. The Congress provides a unique forum to share the latest results of the metamaterials research in Europe and worldwide and bring together the engineering, physics, and material science communities working in the field of artificial electromagnetic materials and their applications from radio to optical frequencies. Researchers working on acoustic and mechanical metamaterials are also welcome.
The Doctoral School following the Conference represents a unique opportunity for students and young researchers to get exposure to the latest advancements in the field of metamaterials and to meet the leading experts in this rapidly developing field. For further information about our schools please visit the EUPROMETA programme website.
- Bianisotropics 2006 - 11th International Conference on Complex Media and Metamaterials, 25-28 September 2006, Samarkand, Uzbekistan, Official Conference Website
- 3rd Workshop on ”Metamaterials and Special Materials for Electromagnetic and TLC Applications”, 30-31 March 2006, Rome, Italy
- Bianisotropics 2004, 10th International Conference on Complex Media and Metamaterials, 22-24 September 2004, Ghent, Belgium
- 2nd Workshop on ”Metamaterials and Special Materials for Electromagnetic and TLC Applications”, 5 April 2004, Rome, Italy
- 1st Workshop on ”Metamaterials and Special Materials for Electromagnetic and TLC Applications”, 16 April 2003, Florence, Italy
- Bianisotropics 2002, 9th International Conference on Electromagnetics of Complex Media, 8-10 May 2002, Marrakech, Morocco, Official Conference Website
- Bianisotropics 2000, 8th International Conference on Electromagnetics of Complex Media 27-29 September 2000, Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal, Official Conference Website
- Bianisotropics'98, 7th International Conference on Complex Media
3-6 June 1998, Technical University of Braunschweig, Germany
- Bianisotropics'97 - International Conference and Workshop on Electromagnetics of Complex Media 5-7 June 1997, The University of Glasgow, Great Britain, Official Conference Website
- Chiral'96 - NATO Advanced Research Workshop
July 1996, St. Petersburg - Moscow, Russia. Some pictures of the event are available, as well as the book of abstracts.
- Chiral'95 - International Conference on the Electromagnetic Effects of Chirality and its Applications, October 1995, The Pennsylvania State University, USA. Some pictures of the event are available.
- Chiral'94 - 3rd International Workshop on Chiral, Bi-isotropic and Bi-anisotropic Media, May 1994, Perigueux, France
- Bianisotropics'93 - Seminar on Electrodynamics of Chiral and Bianisotropic Media, October 1993, Gomel, Belarus. The proceedings of the seminar are available here. Some pictures of the event are available.
- Bi-isotropics'93 - Workshop on Novel Microwave Materials
February 1993, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland. The proceedings of this workshop are available here.